Friday, July 24, 2009

Do you know a very good and approved on line real state school in USA


Do you know a very good and approved on line real state school in USA?
I live in Australia and I would like to get a Brokers license in USA?Do you know what school is the best one offering good online courses?
Renting & Real Estate - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can try the school below, not sure about the online or out of U.S. deal. Good Luck!
2 :
You have to get a license for each state you want to be able to sell in. So it depends on the state. I took a self study course for an IL license, I was able to do everything at home except the licensing test which I had to take at a state approved facility. I don't know what the laws are in the other states.


Read more disscusstions :