Thursday, April 16, 2009

Help me with book? I need to know about USA School Terms and Seasons


Help me with book? I need to know about USA School Terms and Seasons?
See I am writing a book and it is set SOMEWHERE in the USA. But I live in Australia and don't understand the school terms and seasons (I get that when it's summer here in usa its winter). See when is summer vacation and when does school start again after summer vacation? When does school for the year end and when does it restart for next year. If you need more details just tell me. Thanks!
Other - Arts & Humanities - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Usually school ends in May and starts back up in late August or early September. It varies a bit around the country, but this will be close enough. The same school can vary from year to year.


 Read more disscusstions :