Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Do I need to go overseas for a USA med school interview


Do I need to go overseas for a USA med school interview?
Hi! I'm from Singapore, and I'm wondering if I can use AMCAS to apply for admission to a medical school in the USA. If I get called up for an interview by one of the med schools I applied for, would I need to pack my bag and go overseas, even if I would stand a chance of being rejected? Thanks in advance!
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Schools that require an interview will often have either foreign offices or be willing to set you up with a local alumnus that you could interview with instead of traveling to the school for an interview. If you do have to travel to the school, ask them about travel arrangements, there's always a chance they can help make the travel burden easier on you through money or providing lodging or something else. So if you're in this situation, ask them what options they might provide other than traveling to the school for the interview.



Read more discussion :