Saturday, September 1, 2012

Where can I make contact with some school in the USA to schedule an appoitment in chat with american students


Where can I make contact with some school in the USA to schedule an appoitment in chat with american students?
I'm an english teacher in Colombia, and I would like to develop a chat activity with my students so they can meet and chat with students in the USA, they are fifth grade elementary students, from nine to eleven years old, in english off course.
Teaching - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think that's a great idea. I'd put it here that you're looking for 4th or 5th grade teachers. There's got to be a bunch who look here. It may take a while to find them so keep posting. There's probably some upper elementary school forums as well, but I don't know of them. Good luck.



Read more discussion :