Saturday, October 24, 2009

How foreign teachers can get job in school in USA, in Wisconsin


How foreign teachers can get job in school in USA, in Wisconsin?
I am from Russia. I have high education. Can you tell what can I do to get job in American school, in Wisconsin.
Teaching - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
make sure you have your teachers license and I think you need to at least have your visa. go apply!!!
2 :
Just ask around and apply. I think there are a shortage of teachers, so just go for it.
3 :
You might want to go to the website wi.gov and click on their education link. You will be able to find open teaching jobs in the state, as well as the requirements. You will probably need to apply for certification. Assuming you're qualified, I would think you would be a commodity as many schools are seeking to have more diversity in their staff.


Read more discussion :