Thursday, September 1, 2011

What are the requirements to be able to attend a medical school/university in USA


What are the requirements to be able to attend a medical school/university in USA?
I am graduated from high school just in 2008. I gained high marks in my high school final exam. I would like to go abroad for my further studies. I am interested in medicine and I would like to become a doctor. So, I would like to attend one of the medical schools in America. But I don't know the requirements to reach there. If I need to take TOEFL test, I will. I want to attend in coming year,2009.
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
42 or greater on the MCAT.
2 :
In the US it is required that medical students obtain a minimum of 90 semester hours of college education before beginning their medical education. There are no exceptions to that.



Read more discussion :